Jeslyn ( Mezzo Soprano, Alto)


I joined my Primary school choir back in 1991 as I was curious then. ;D The positive experience sealed my fate for the next 16 years (and possibly more) - I sung in the choirs in my secondary school, junior college, and my university hall choir.

I joined Sounds Easy during my university days and I never looked back. Singing can never be more fun than with Sounds Easy! As one of the pioneer members of Sounds Easy, I saw the group grow and change from 20-strong ensemble to a cosy a cappella group. This saw changes in group dynamics, but the enthusiasm of the group has never waned. Not only are we partners in songs,Sounds Easy's members are also partners in life. I believe it’s the strong bond among us as well as the love of singing that bind us together. Furthermore, I also feel that life should not be about work and mundane stuffs (Lolx). Singing in Sounds Easy gets me motivated in life, as I am constantly trying out new arrangements and genres.

If you would like to find out more about me, feel free to visit me at my blog. If you would like to engage us,do email us at sounds.ez@gmail.com :)