June (Music Director, Soprano)

I am June, the "music mastermind" of Sounds Easy, having planned and arranged the group’s repertoire since its inception five years ago. My selections and arrangements for Sounds Easy reflect the group’s aims to present a cappella pieces that are personal, have influences from both the East and West, and contain tunes that are familiar to most people. While not arranging or singing for the group,I work as a full-time researcher in education, and a part-time piano accompanist of ballet technique classes. Previously,I was a music teacher, and a choral conductor in a few schools.
I value the opportunity to sing and perform with the singers in Sounds Easy, and hope that their enthusiasm and passion to entertain and sing will continue burning in the many years to come.